1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Fun things you do during your free time?

Discussion in 'Fun Time' started by zararina, Aug 31, 2011.

1. ramona

ramona New Member

I don't get too much free time since I'm self-employed, so you can guess I try to work as much as I can. still, when there's no work to be done in my business, I like to go out and take pictures. Have bought myself a nice DSLR camera last year and have taken thousands of pics so far. not all great, since I'm still learning, but I'm getting better. And it's a nice thing to do, so it relaxes me enough

2. d_gabrielle

d_gabrielle Member

Being unemployed sounds like tons of free time but not really. I spend a lot of time collecting pennies everywhere I can - surveys, blogging, writing articles - which actually uses up a lot more time than a regular job. My getaways are going out to dinner, going to the movies, going to concerts although I don't get to do that very often (too expensive).

3. PamBeacher

PamBeacher Member

At the risk of sounding boringly average, I suppose I usually spend my free time watching movies. Money has been tight. Its about all I can afford lol...

4. j_pin

j_pin Member

Just read, relax, watch TV or sleep. I'm pretty simple :) When I get some down town I just like to rest as much as possible!

5. Coffeeaddict

Coffeeaddict New Member

If I have enough fund as well, I travel with my boyfriend. We want to travel as much as we can while we don't have kids yet because we won't be able to do that on a regular basis once we start a family.

I also catch up on my reading list. I have tons of books begging to be read. I buy them on sale and read them at my convenience.

I also sleep a lot because I tend to sleep less during work days.

It also de-stresses me to have a massage or clean up my girly stuff during free time :)

6. clewand550

clewand550 Member

I like to write and I love to sit on the computer during my free time. These are both relaxing to me. I love to learn new things on the computer from everything that I search and read about on the computer. I also love spending time with my husband.

7. Desmond

Desmond New Member

Surf the web. All the time.

8. Parker

Parker Member

My life's pretty boring right now. In my free time, which isn't much, I watch old tv shows online, meditate, go for a bike ride along a bike path or play with my niece.

9. dashboardc33

dashboardc33 Member

I do a lot of things in my free time. I am mainly on the computer all day. However, when I just am sick of being on my computer I usually sew. Sewing is a fun thing for me to do in my free time. I can get a lot of work done on my sewing machine when I really put time into it. I also enjoy walking the dog and playing with my toddler.

10. claudine

claudine Member

There are many pleasant things that I do during my free time. Here are examples:
    - reading - love, love, love books
    - buying new black frilly skirts
    - playing with my dog
    - riding a bike
    - playing computer games
    - most important: spending time with my boyfriend:D

11. sillylucy

sillylucy Member

I spend my free time writing stories, reading or looking up travel photos on the internet. I also like to coupon in my spare time. I am a total coupon fanatic and get such a thrill getting things for free.

12. Kamaria Jones

Kamaria Jones New Member

I like to watch funny pet videos on Youtube that I downloaded on my phone, or computer.

13. SassyPrincess

SassyPrincess Member

I usually just watch YouTube videos and surf the internet :D.