• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Fun things you do during your free time?

zararina

This could be anything as long it is a fun thing for you during your free time.
I do not have a lot of free time and if ever I do have some, it is fun for me to make my bathing time longer. I also play tug of war to our dogs and just sit with them in the floor.

What things/activities could make you feel happy in your free fun time?:p

Werbung:
I do the following if I got a free time:
  • baby-talking with my kids
  • bathing together with my kids
  • getting rid of unwanted hairs (feel happy whenever I see myself clean and unwanted-hair-free)
  • shopping for accessories (my fave are earrings and necklaces)
  • cooking my favorite snack during the afternoon ;)

I don't get a lot of free time usually but I like to sleep (but that's cause I suffer from depression a lot and sleep is a good way to avoid the world for a while lol), watch tv (either comedy or crime dramas), and blog....I am an artist and I used to draw a lot but I haven't made anything in a long time...I've just kind of lost the desire to do it.

I don't get much free time myself however when I do I enjoy spending that time with my children watching movies, going to the park or going shopping or playing games, gaming on my Xbox 360 with friends and my brother or spending time pampering myself :)

If I have true free time, as in I don't have anything I need to do, I can usually be found reading my Kindle. However if its 'free time' only because I'm avoiding something I should be doing, like work or cleaning, I'm proabably playing a computer game. LOL

When I have a free time, I really enjoy talking to my friends via phone or in personal. If not, chatting on facebook is fine. I also enjoy watching movies and to go to the mall and search for a good book to read.

My free time I choose to spend with the people I love, doing the things we love. Solitary activities would mainly be meditation and swimming!:cool:

Well during my free time I usually write and watch some tv. I also have a child so we are always doing something together. He loves to draw and just run me crazy lol. I also try and drive around a little bit and see the new place where I live. I just moved, so it is fun to drive around California to see what I can find and remember everything. These are my free time duties as of now, but they might change later as I get around an know where everything is. I just love being with my son and husband doing simple things that we love to do really. :)

I don't have much free time but when I do I like to do leather crafting or I play Wii with my son and husband. I just got a karaoke machine for Christmas so I'm kind of obsessed with singing karaoke right now!

In my free time I like to play video games. I work a lot during the week but I try to take time to play a video game or two and also get online to chat with friends. I don't get to see my friends too often because our schedules conflict but when I have scheduled a day off to hang out with them, of course you know that I enjoy it.

I play with my kids, watch TV, and hang out on the computer. Pretty boring, I know, but in this economy it's not like I could afford gas if I had something better to do ;)

I used to be a work-a-holic but recently turned homemaker. As a woman who used to work 70 or more hours a week, I LOVE FREE TIME. And now I have tons of it-- it was very overwhelming at first.

Now some of these will sound very wifey and antiquated, and it still sounds weird to hear me say them compared to how I used to be a modern day working woman.
cooking - I've always loved to cook but now I actually have time to do it every day and actually enjoy it.
baking - I'd beat myself every holiday for not having time to make cookies or fudge but now I can and I went overboard and bought a cute apron and come cookbooks
crafting - I've always been crafty but now I can actually do it for fun instead of just using my creativity when it was needed at work. Much to my mother-in-law's delight, I'm going to become a scrap-booking junkie.. I can feel it.
shopping - It feels so good to take time to shop and not be rushed. I could be in the same store for hours, just browsing. Love it!

I'm also going to try my hand at painting and see if I'm any good.

Werbung:
I rarely have any free time. If I'm not doing household chores, I will be sending and fetching my children to and from school. I also work online so my free time is mostly filled with my time on the Internet. If I get tired of looking at the monitor for too long, I will just lie down in bed and do nothing. That is what I do during my free time.

Back