• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Favourite Perfume?

I have a vivienne westwood perfume, it's lost among the rubbish on my dressing table right now, gutted :(
About twenty years ago, I was lucky enough to get a friend's perfume collection. The collection included many expensive brands including Georgio and others that were popular during the eighties. It was nice having so many luxuries i could not otherwise afford. That was the last time I owned $100 perfume. ;)

Werbung:
At the moment I have Avon's sweet honesty which I like and I also have tried Victoria's Secret Amber Romance. I love them both. Please share this concern at
www.lifo.com, fun site for girls that lets girls share ideas about beauty and fashion to others.

I am not really much into perfume because it gives me headache especially those perfume with stronger scent. But sometimes I am using perfume or cologne by bench. I like the " herbench cologne purple" and also using some of these colognes.

Bench-Daily-Perfume-Colone.jpg

It's Victoria's Secret sis.
Really love its scents, sweet and somehow fruity. :)

I see, :) thanks sis. That's why I can't recognize because I never met that perfume so far..Just yesterday, my aunt mentioned that she wants t buy a Victoria secret perfume but back on my mind I don't have an idea how it smell. :) Are they expensive right?

I see, :) thanks sis. That's why I can't recognize because I never met that perfume so far..Just yesterday, my aunt mentioned that she wants t buy a Victoria secret perfume but back on my mind I don't have an idea how it smell. :) Are they expensive right?

You bet they are! Upon checking on their official website, each scent costs 12$ per piece!
Though they have a promo now that you can buy 3 for 25$ and any 5 for only 30$.

My favourite perfume is Chanel no.5 It's so amazing, I can smell it on people and know exactly what it is when they walk by that's how much I love it.

I had this really amazing Chanel no.5 bath/shower gel made you smell like it for so many hours :) It was great.

I do not wear perfumes for many years already. I do not like perfumes that has strong smell and too bit obvious that there is a perfume. I remember i had used Forest Interlude perfume by Avon before.

I'm so in love with the scent of Sexy Graffiti Perfume for Women by Escada. I use this during daytime it is classified as a flowery fragrance. It's fun and somehow fruity. This fragrance is stunning. I'm glad that I've bought it on sale in amazon from the original price of $90.00 down to $28.36.

31EDWjjEj6L._AA300_.jpg

And for a lighter sweet scent I've settled for Victoria's Secrets Insatiable Hazelnut Truffle Body Mist. It smells like the yummy combination of hazelnut, cream, and mocha. This scent is very sexy and irresistable. I wear this usually whenever I'm with my boyfriend.

417k1lChNvL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I love, love, love Chanel Coco Mademoiselle. It's way to expensive and I always have to save money for so long to buy a bottle - but it's worth it. I adore this scent, it's so feminine, sweet and delicate.
My second favourite is Vanille Creme Brulee by Sephora - it's the sweetest scent ever, when I use it, I smell like a cake:D

Werbung:
I don't usually wear perfume. I do like body sprays, though, and occasionally I'll buy the perfume version of my favorite scents there.....like a black raspberry vanilla from Bath and Body Works that I absolutely love.

Back