• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Favourite Perfume?

I love Rare Gold by Avon. I have trouble keeping my perfume on. It seems to disappear right away. Anyone else have this problem as well?

Werbung:
Angel by Thierry Mugler...

I sometimes also wear Delice De Cartier, Estee Lauder's Youth Dew or White Linen, Fendi, and Oscar De La Renta classic.

Oh, this is much too tough for me to answer! I have so many that I like and I buy a few new ones for myself every year. I guess at the moment I'd choose Jontue, Mariah Carey Pink, Cotton Candy, and Pink Sugar. Oh, and Adrienne Vittadini for a stronger scent.

Orrymain, those are the ones who haven't washed for a while as a rule!

I have a strong sense of smell and I really don't like it when someone is overpowering like that. I once had to get off a packed tube train because some ditzy type was swimming in Poison by Christian Dior, it made me feel ill and dizzy..

I like Ghost, the blue one, I think it is called Summer Dream, and the black one, I am not sure what that one is called.

Oh you're not kidding about some people using too much perfume. It's gaggable sometimes. :-( I prefer the lighter fun scents most of the time.

I have a strong sense of smell and I really don't like it when someone is overpowering like that. I once had to get off a packed tube train because some ditzy type was swimming in Poison by Christian Dior, it made me feel ill and dizzy..

I hate when that happens. I was given a gift last year of a friend's favorite perfume... now she's been out of the country and I've never actually smelled this on her, but I knew she loved it and I know she paid a lot for the little bottle I was given. I tried a few times and it gave me a headache. I just couldn't wear it... gave it to my mom but she's not said if she liked it either. Hope she didn't just dump it, but... :) I had no use for it.

Kath, Jontue! Yes, yes, yes! Before I discovered Liz's Passion, I just loved Jontue. I wore it for years and really loved it.

Have not worn perfume in years. I prefer oils. My favorite is Nag Champa oil. I also like to wear an amber oil, it is more of an essence.

I agree too much perfume or aftershave can cause problems for other people. There have been a couple of occasions when it was so bad that it set my asthma off.

I don't think it has anything to do with washing. These gals come in looking very classy and dressed up. They just use half a bottle of perfume every day.

it was a joke orrymain...

but there are some people who think plastering on extra perfume will cover the semll of their sweaty bodies... but it doesn't!

Werbung:
Back