• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Favorite hobby

Werbung:
My favorite hobby is singing. I've always loved to sing and sing just about anywhere. I recently picked up the new hobby of blogging which I also really enjoy doing. It's great getting my ideas and opinions out there and actually seems to help me concentrate on other things a bit better.

So glad to hear it! :):) What type of boat are you in? I do single sculling.

im not currently rowing but i did for seven seasons. i was in an 8 just in the beginning but then was always in a 4, stroke seat. ive singled before but not raced.

My favorite hobby is playiny No Limit Texas Hold'em Poker! I just love the game and the atmosphere. You meet so many types of people and characters when playing this game. I usually like to enter tournaments rather than play at a cash table. I like the strategy, the competitiveness and the social aspect of the game.

Music music music music :D Actually, more than just that, going to concerts. I feel so "at home" packed in with a mess of other fans, squished into the stage or the barricade, dancing and singing together, enjoying each other's company and our shared love for whatever band we're supporting. <3

Also, reading, writing, being with my friends...

My hobbies include art, writing and reading stories, writing poems,photography,gaming.
I keep switching depending on the moods and situation:)

My newest and favorite hobby now is writing. I have begun freelance writing to earn extra money on the side. But it has spun into something else. I write all the time now. I signed up for a bunch of forums so I can exchange thoughts, opinions, and knowledge with others, and my newest thing is blogging. I started my first blog tonight. :) This is a big step for me, because for it to succeed I have to stay dedicated.

Werbung:
My hobby is entering giveaways and sweepstakes online. Been doing it since September and have won over 20 giveaways and sweepstakes. I love getting free things!

Back