• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Favorite hobby

Werbung:
I love to eat and I consider it as my most enjoyable hobby.:p
I also like being online a lot just like chatting with friends, reading articles, joining forums, content writing and a lot more. I also collect postal stamps.

Oh I have lots of hobbies, actually. And among them are:
  • Reading any material
  • Writing poems
  • Singing
  • Listening to pop and rnb music
  • Sewing
  • Surfing the net
  • Blogging
I also enjoy eating like Zararina. :p And maybe, I can tell that I like cooking a lot. :)

I like to read (mostly fiction), play/take care of my cat and dog, play tennis, do amateur photography/editing, and watch TV and movies.

My favorite hobby is art...whether it is drawing, painting, sculpting etc - i do not think that I am particularly good at it - but it is good at making me FEEL good, so i love it so very much. Music is also up there for me --> anything creative!

I started crocheting about a year ago and absolutely love it. It's so relaxing, but I feel like I'm being productive too. I love making little decorations for each holiday. I would love to make a sweater or something like that, but I'm not that good yet.

We like to go bowling and I also do leather crafting and tooling. Here is a day planner I made for my daughter.
DayPlanner2.jpg

Werbung:
I love reading and also spend a lot of time online, although this is more of a career now than a hobby lol

Back