• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Facebook junkies....

That is absolutely true. When others know when you're not at home, it will be like a welcome sign to break into your home. I wonder if these people who update their status so often really know how dangerous that can be. I've read in the news about a girl who got raped because she posted on her FB wall about when her mother has gone to work and that she's all alone at home. These children need to be told about the danger of doing this. Don't know why they want to tell everybody that they're all alone.
I have a cousin who posts where she is all the time. Everybody has told her how dangerous it is, she doesn't seem to listen. Everybody knew where she was and when. Very scary, but she didn't seem to worry about it. Fortunately she is ok and nothing has happened. She is not a minor, but considerably younger then I am. It is worse for minor children, they are so vulnerable and often way too trusting!

Werbung:
My children are absolutely addicted to the games on Facebook and FB kept coming up with new games which is the reason why they always have to log into their accounts every day. I'm glad too that I'm not addicted to these games online and that I'm not a Facebook junkie. I too think that there are better things that I need to do instead of having to log into Facebook every day. I guess like I've said earlier, I don't think I have that addictive personality

Wow, so you love to play Zuma too. I've played the game so often that I've lost count how many times I've finished all the levels.

Wow, so you are good at it huh? You and my mother have the same levels of skills in Zuma then. She would always play this game even though she had finished all of its levels for the nth time. :D Unfortunately, I am not as good as you two as I am only able to finish level 9. :(

I am most definitely not a Facebook junkie. In fact, my Facebook account is disabled. I found it very boring and time-wasting so deactivated it (you can't completely delete it I found).

However, all of my friends and family is on it...and love it, in fact, I would say many I know are Facebook junkies. I still don't get it...but I don't need to.

Werbung:
50 times in 30 minutes is a little excessive, however I have friends on my list that do the same thing. I am on Facebook a lot, but I tend to keep quiet and simply ''creep" on other people while I'm on. I don't play any games. I simply talk to friends, post things as my status and upload pictures. I guess you can consider me a Facebook junkie because I normally don't go more than a day without checking it.

Back