• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Embarrassing problem

maria100

My friends tell me every time I jump into my boyfriend arms to make out with him my whole butt is showing. I started to wear a belt and long shirts but it has helped only a bit because my pants still fall and my shirt goes up. How can I cover it when I am into his arms and can he cover it for me?

Werbung:
maybe wear a longer t-shirt underneath, just to give you extra coverage, or maybe even tell him about this, im sure he would understand!

When you say 'jump' what do you mean exactly.. I'm sure your boyfriend doesn't mind a little butt showing at all.. but maybe you should only jump on him in private? That way nobody else can see your butt :)

if you are wearing hipster pants, maybe you could try a wardrobe change..

Try wearing a fitted shirt underneath your regular shirt and then tuck it into your pants. This has helped for me when I wear low rise jeans that have a tendency to show my bottom.

It is a bit challenging with the low rise pants that are very popular these days. I would suggest a long jacket. The fitted t-shirt is a good idea as is a bit of privacy.

hmmmm, why are your friends watching you make out with your boyfriend?
Tell them not to look and then they won't see....
wink.png

And I agree with all the other girls, your so called friends must be very shallow indeed if they have to stand and watch you make out with your boyfriend.

If I were you I would be telling them right away to BACK OFF.

hmmmm, why are your friends watching you make out with your boyfriend?
Tell them not to look and then they won't see....
wink.png
Maybe her friend scan't help it.. she must have a nice 'behind' that all other girls are jealous. I wouldhave liked it if I had a little more bump behind. hahahaha. It is sexy. :3

I guess you can try wearing longer t-shirt or a dress. There is a really cool t shirt that I saw some people wear that goes until your butt. They look cute and maybe it fits your need. I agreed with the above post, just jump in his arms when the gossipers are not around.

Yeah wearing longer blouses would work. Maybe you should try tucking it in. Or tighter bottoms too.
I wouldn't like if a guy would cover my butt for me, it is more embarrassing in my opinion.

I suggest you wear fit jeans and longer shirts. So that the long shirt could cover a butt that might be showing off while you do that. ;)

Werbung:
Back