• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Do Your Glasses Give You Headaches?

I have to wear my glasses allllll the time! I'm like 5ft shy of being considered legally blind without them so yeah.... Anyway, when I get headaches my glasses are one but as a general rule the headache isn't caused by my glasses. Its usually caused by the girls being hooligans! LOL

Sometimes though they do cause headaches, and that is when I know its time to get new ones. I think I'm going to have to get new ones soon too. These ones are about 1 1/2 years old & my vision is starting to get worse even with them on so its only a matter of time before the headaches start. I can't believe I'm nearly 30 & my vision is still getting worse, I really worry that soon I'll be considered blind without my glasses.

Werbung:
My glasses are cheap cheater glasses. They do give me a headache. I'm guessing that it is because they don't fit properly and they are probably not the right glasses for my vision. I know I need to go in and make an appointment but I keep putting it off.

My vision is such that there are no contact lens for my correction. I must wear glasses for reading and driving. It is a way of life so I don't even think about it. I checked into the laser treatment and that is not appropriate for me either. I keep checking and one day will hopefully not have to wear glasses. Meanwhile I do what I have to do. :)
I'm blessed that my glasses don't give me headaches. It does not have the exact eye grade that I need but I can get by and I got used to it. I'm planning on having laser surgery, though. Still saving up for it!
Lately the price is so reasonable, so hopefully you'll get it soon.Wishing you well!

My vision is such that there are no contact lens for my correction. I must wear glasses for reading and driving. It is a way of life so I don't even think about it. I checked into the laser treatment and that is not appropriate for me either. I keep checking and one day will hopefully not have to wear glasses. Meanwhile I do what I have to do. :)

Lately the price is so reasonable, so hopefully you'll get it soon.Wishing you well!

Oh, thanks! I am even seeing several discounted prices for laser. Do you have an idea how long the effect will last?

My glasses give me horrible headaches, so I usually wear contacts.
If I were you I would have complained about how rude the receptionist was. Especially since they messed up your lenses and the first receptionist did not make a note of it for the staff who would be there on Friday.

I'm glad I have a good eye doctor, after reading all the terrible situations y'all have had.

There is one thing that I will never do & that is the Lasik surgery. My sister-in-law had it & she is glad but its just not for me. I'm terrified of any type of surgery so unless its life or death, I'm not going to get one. Besides my husband loves my glasses. He says they make me look sexy. LOL

Werbung:
I got headaches when I first got glasses. I was actually instructed to just start using them for short periods, to allow my eyes to adjust and get used to the different perspective. I now wear contacts and still get a little headache when I open a new pair (I tribute this to the old pair wearing out and not being as accurate as the new pair). Perhaps your prescription is slightly off? I would LOVE to get laser eye surgery, but it does NOT last forever. I know several people who have had to have one or both eyes re-done.

Back