• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Do you like your name?

Werbung:
I love my name. It's Courtnie. Usually it's spelled Courtney, so I love that my name is unique. It also can be annoying, because people assume that it is spelled Courtney. Overall, I love having it, because it's rare. My last name is really common, but I like it. I kind of don't want to change my last name, because I have a big family, and I love being a part of it. Even though I will still be a part of it when I'm married, it'll feel weird to have a different last name.

I really don't like my name. It's "Caseylyn". However one of my uncles call me "Cassandra", I would have preferred that one. I don't use my whole name in school, well when we write our names on exams and normal tests. I use my nickname, sounds much better.

I do. I'm not in love with my name, but I don't hate it either. It used to annoy me because it was so common and well, it still does occasionally.

For example, it's kind of annoying that every boyfriend seems to have already dated a Jessica before me....oh joy. :p

In general, I go by Jessi and it seems to fit me. I can't imagine having another name and so I end up not liking it because it just works for me.

I'm actually a pretty big fan of my name. I think it's a really pretty name and not many people seem to share it, so I think it's a bit on the unique side. Oh, guess I should mention my name is Felicia, which means "happiness" in Latin apparently.

I do love my name. My name is Bridget. I like it because it's not too popular. I have never wanted to change it either. I don't go by my name though. I go by Bri.

I don't like my name because nobody ever pronounces it right. I don't know what I would change it to. I don't want a common name, but then I don't want something that nobody recognizes either. I think I like the name Alexandria though. I wouldn't mind it.

I hate my name. It's horribly long (22 letters, first, middle, and last) and in all of those letters there is only one soft consonant, the r in Gabrielle. So it feels so choppy and staccato to say. And I always get one of two responses when I introduce myself to people. One I usually get from women is "I've never heard that name." And a lot of men tell me, "Desiree? Hmm did you know Desiree was Napoleon's mistress?" Do now, thanks ;) HAHA

I have started just telling people my name is Des. Still with the hard consonants but not quite as many.

I actually prefer not to use or give out my legal name unless it has to be written down on legal documents. My parents really screwed me over, but thanks to a friend years ago, I have a nickname for it now.

I couldn't stand the name I grew up with. My first name is Martha. You can't really get any older than that. And then my last name was so complicated. I couldn't wait to get rid of it. I went from M to A in a flash. Even now I'm divorced, I still keep my married name. I earned it! lol!

I'm not a fan of my first name. In fact, I was going to legally change it. My Mom named me after her favorite soap opera star. One day, I was browsing in a bookstore and found a big (2000 pages) about names, birthdays and their meaning. The description fit me to a tee. I couldn't change my name after reading that.

@classy_ally: I think I have you beat. My middle name is Harriet. I wanted to change that too! But I was named after my grandfather who died when my Mom was a child. So, I decided to keep the name, but I never use it. I don't even use my middle initial.

My name is Brynne... I absolutely hate it... :( I like my last name though.

If I could change my first name I would change it to something like Martina or Alex or something...
I think Brynne is a beautiful name! Mine is Sarah, and my nickname is Sallie. I was named after my Grandmother and I do like my name...:)

Werbung:
Back