1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Do you like to swim?

Discussion in 'LifeStyle' started by polly, Jun 15, 2012.

1. Vanna

Vanna New Member

I love anything that has to do water. I don't really do a lot of "swimming", I do more dog paddling or just playing around in the water. I also love to water ski. I haven't done it in years, but I would if I had the chance.

2. Epicfied

Epicfied Member

I love the water and I love swimming. I try to spend time in the pool almost every day.
    I'm not a really strong swimmer but I'm working on it.

3. trishgl

trishgl Member

I'm not a strong swimmer so I swim more in the pool rather than at the beach. I'm not really a fan of swimming but I do it because my daughter loves the water and it's good exercise. I'm more the sitting at the shallow end cooling off on a summer day type gal.

4. KatharineSettles

KatharineSettles New Member

I live near a broad, slow river, and go swimming there often - although not as much this year since the summer has been quite cold so far. But the sea is 20 minutes away by bike, too, so I can go there. :) Although it's cold as well. :/

5. Zynni

Zynni Member

Swimming is great for me. I love it. It's fun, it's good exercise, and I've been a strong swimmer since I was little. I was on swim team in junior high for a while, I took lifesaving classes too. I don't really swim long distances or out into extremely deep water any more now that I'm getting older, but I still love to swim in pools, lakes, the ocean... I'd be a fish, if I could.

6. EmmaCrul

EmmaCrul New Member

for me, i love swimming more than anything!!!