• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Do you like heavy make up?

I always put make up but not that heavy make ups, i just put a little blush on, eyeliner and lipstick and that's it I'm ready to go.

Werbung:
Well it depends on where you would wear it. When on an evening party I believe you should wear heavy make up. But on malling and regular days, you should wear it light. I love natural-look, for my face doesn't go well with bright-colored make up.

It just depends on how I am feeling. Heavy make up can look good if you just use the right shades and tones for your skin.

I tend to go overboard when I'm feeling really self conscious and a little down, it's a waste of makeup but when I put it on I feel a bit better and confident :)

I don't wear make up at all. I am only baby powder like Johnson on my face or foundation.:) My face turns red and swollen if I will wear make up, I guess I am allergic to it.

I wear make-up sometime but I usually go with the light day-time make-up ones. I don't favor of wearing dark make-up because it makes me feel uncomfortable. XD I love wearing dresses, mostly sundresses, so pairing them up with dark-make up is not really appropriate, right?

Werbung:
I do not wear make up on daily basis. Even on occasions, i just wear lip gloss and a facial cream.
I remember wearing make up during my graduation in college and it was done by my classmate.
I do not find heavy make up a beautiful thing, better to see girls with just light make ups.

Back