• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Do you like heavy make up?

lovebeliever

I dont, its like ghost i think :D
I like the slight make up, but actually i am not used to wearing make up.
I think it is time consuming; i am a lazy girl :p

Werbung:
I don't wear make up often, but I like extreme make up for photo shoots and the more tomed down make up for every day use.
There are wonderfull kits from two-faced that are called 'romantic eye kit' and 'naked eye kit'. They are natural, slightly coloured eye make ups
that look wonderfull and are easy to apply (they come with an explanation where to apply which colour). I can recommend it to anyone who has
little experience with make up or is lazy :p

No, I don't like heavy make up, I think it can look a bit scary and put people off. I don't wear much make up at all.

I do wear heavy make up during Cosplays. ^^ My mom doesn't approve of me cosplaying so.. I badly need to cover my whole face with all sorts of make-up. Usually, I go for body paint. :D then apply some make up art.. ^^ Other than that.. I don't wear make-up. ^^ Except on very special occasions, and only light make up. :D

Absolutely note. It's not ghost, it's ghoulish. Anyone old enough to remember Tammy Faye Bakker? Oh my gosh, talk about a ghoul with the makeup! Something else I don't like are the fake eyelashes. Jennifer Love Hewitt just ruins her beauty by wearing them. It's awful.

I don't like heavy makeup, it is not good for your skin and looks fake. I like the more natural look.

I dont, its like ghost i think :D
I like the slight make up, but actually i am not used to wearing make up.
I think it is time consuming; i am a lazy girl :p

I rarely wear makeup lovebeliever. And I don't think it makes me less of a girl. I always have moisturizer on my face and that's it. I only wear makeup when there's a party to go to.

Absolutely not. I do have college classmates that wore a lot even when it's just a normal school day and I always found that a bit off. I can just imagine how that feels, I mean, I have tried wearing make up on several occasions and it just felt heavy? It's like my face could not breathe or something? lol It's just so weird. I usually just keep my face clean with facial wash/scrubs, i use a facial cleanser after that and a moisturizer to wrap it up. It worked for me for the longest time! :)

Werbung:
I need to wear quite a lot, just concealer and foundation mostly, but I don't exactly cake it on, just cover up my flaws so my skin looks 'normal'.
Some of my friends wear so much make up, that doesn't even match and they tend to get 'slag lines' of bronzer along their jaws, it is not a good look! :D

Back