• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Cosplay!

Well I'm bumping this but I feel this is relevant... I'm starting out a new cosplay! This time though I'm going to be Jean Kirschtein from Attack On Titan and I've actually gone and bought a costume for it. The wig came in the mail yesterday and I took some pictures. I think I pull this look off much better than I pulled Prussia off, LOL. I'm going to Anime Crossroads in Indianapolis next month, so stoked!

1459220_1435918746627974_1308956960_n.jpg

Werbung:
I love going to cons but I can't dress up like my favorite characters. Unfortunately they are all super skinny and I just can't get away with the super sexy outfits! My hubby would probably die laughing if I tried. I'm amazed at how creative some people are though and how close they look to the characters they are trying to portray. It's really a lot of fun and maybe in the future when I lose around 10 kilos I can dress up too.

P.S. Love your hair! Wish mine could be as full looking. My hair is thin and flat.

Werbung:
I think Cosplay (I dabble in acting and have always loved dressing up in different costumes) could be fun but then again my sewing skills are non existent, so I probably wouldn't be a very good Cosplayer.

Back