• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Cosplay!

Lugia

Does anybody else here really like to cosplay?

I know I do. I'm sort of new to the whole cosplaying thing, but from the little I've done so far I've really enjoyed it. As a few of you might know I cosplay Gilbert - aka PRUSSIA from Axis Powers Hetalia!

This is my wig:

4c9960e38265b_180638n.jpg

http://www.ecrater.com/p/9211506/aph-axis-powers-hetalia-cosplay

And this is the costume I want to get:
Prussia-military-uniform-costume.jpg

http://www.cosplay-costume.com/axis...i-p-992.html?zenid=pu2l8umbof8cqqnofmdulsr4q4

And the boots
-width-285-height-365

http://www.miccostumes.com/Black_APH_Axis_Powers_Hetalia_Prussia_Cosplay_Boots_3911p.html

It's a pretty expensive costume but I'm saving up some money to maybe get it some day! In the mean time I'm trying to set up a casual version of a Prussia cosplay with some dark clothes and jeans and stuff like that. I'll probably get it for Christmas.

Does anyone else here cosplay? Even if it was just a really cool halloween costume that you liked you can still talk about it here!

Werbung:
Lol I've been to the anime club at my school and some of the girls there are so creative and skilled at making costumes. Wish I could make something better than 2 pieces of cloth sewn together...

Lol I've been to the anime club at my school and some of the girls there are so creative and skilled at making costumes. Wish I could make something better than 2 pieces of cloth sewn together...
I can't do crafty things like that either, I know how it feels! I can't wait to meet some nice people I have something in common with next year, maybe even other Prussia fans!

Have you ever cosplayed before or are you yet to try it?

I've done some minor stuff just around the house since I don't have any sort of costume but think I did pretty alright.

outside_by_neurotoast-d3g9m30.png

chillin_out_by_neurotoast-d3g9m8b.png

Please forgive my less than fabulous outfit. Was just kind of taking the wig for a bit of a joyride, xD I've since figured out a way to keep the wig from covering my face as much. And I've read about a better way to hide my hair - which mom will have to lend a hand with - but yeah everything's all good. I also need a little birdie, heehee. :p

I'm making some decent progress, I've earned over twenty dollars so far, which will go toward the boots. I hope to get everything together by Halloween (that's October 31st, since some people here might not celebrate it). Thing is, the suit will take two weeks to make and an extra week to ship mostly likely so it might not happen by Halloween. But if I keep up this pace I should have the boots by next week and might even be able to order the actual suit by September.

If I can't get the suit by Halloween, then I can wear some snowboarding shirt or something and some skinny jeans along with the rad boots and the wig.

I'll wear this with a plain gray longsleeve shirt under it depending on how hot it is:
burton-logo-fill-t-shirt-true-black.jpg

Might also wear shades like these if I can get some:
P11285720.jpg

I'll just say that I'm an anime character to avoid explaining how I'm a personified version of Prussia from Hetalia and blah blah blah... so yeah.

I also like attending cosplay events here in our area. It was nice to see live characters from my favorite anime just like Naruto and Ranma. Although i have not tried wearing a anime costume, i find it so cute for others doing this stuff.

I also found two cons in my area coming up in November! Yay! One is right after Halloween and one is a couple of weeks later... both will allow me plenty of time to get ready and get my costume together. :D

You pull off the wig very well! I can't wait to see the entire cosplay :)
Thank you! It might be a little bit before the whole thing can be pulled off, but I will maybe be able to get my cosplay ready by Halloween! I know it's silly to go trick or treating but it'll be at least a bit of a test to see how my costume behaves before I get more serious and go to a con.

oh, i've done cosplay before, but only in private. i'm waaay too shy. lol.

the boots are totally sexy btw. hope you get them really soon.
Yeah, I've ordered stuff from this guy before and they ship fairly quickly and are of good quality, so I am excited!

Werbung:
Back