1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Board Games You Like

Discussion in 'Fun Time' started by zararina, Sep 7, 2011.

1. Flamzeron

Flamzeron New Member

I like Clue. Life was also pretty fun.

2. cefmac

cefmac New Member

I love board games. My favourites are Cluedo (Clue, I believe it's called in the US), Articulate, Scrabble and Escape from Colditz (a game where you have to try and escape a German prison camp - it's kind of nerdy but great fun!). I also love playing card games.

3. Dreek Lass

Dreek Lass Member

I must say that I am not really a board game kid of girl? I don't like to sit down and play board games, unless the power has gone out and there is nothing else to do but socialize with the family through a board game lol. Might sound cold, but there are others things I would rather be doing.

But if I had to pick a favorite, it would have to be Scrabble. I am amazing with words and so It is easy to beat people.

4. Ayane

Ayane Member

Here I go!

Talisman
    Merchant of Venus
    BattlestarGalactica
    House on the hill
    Zombies
    Lords of Waterdeep
    Relic
    Candy land
    Snakes and ladders
    Apples to apples
    Super Dungeon Explorer
    And more =]

5. Trellum

Trellum Member

I loved to play the tourist board game as a kid, it actually taught me how to handle money quantities and give change. It's a very educational game, in my opinion it's a great game to teach children how to handle money, specially if they are kinda scared of math and counting. I know I was, but this game was a real savior.

I used to play snakes and ladders, I liked bingo and playing dominoes with my mom. I don't play any of those but would love to do it with my children one day, I would like to give them something to remember me for... have god memories and so on.

6. Kamaria Jones

Kamaria Jones New Member

I use to love the game Trouble and Candy Land. Loved playing them throughout my childhood.