• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Are you annoyed when...

Werbung:
i can really relate to this. in high school, people assumed that i was a lesbian since i am part of the soccer team and most of my friends are lesbians. i wear baggy shorts, sneakers, t shirts and the likes. when i was in high school, i like the thought of people thinking i was a guy because no one would bully me and would play with me. when i reached college, people were just so shocked since i just turned into a girl and their reactions was just the best!! lol.

so, it did not really bother me, i enjoyed it. haha

I can not explain why instead of being annoyed, i also enjoyed being coined as a lesbian. It was a funny thing to me and i like when they get amazed when i would wear a dress just like on my graduation day. They seems could not take their eyes off me.:eek::p

Werbung:
I don't mind that. For starter because no one's ever called me a lesbian. And even when I do dress in just jeans and shirt, I still act pretty feminine.

Back