• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Are you annoyed when...

zararina

I admit i am some kind of a boyish type of girl. Mainly because i love wearing jeans and i hate wearing skirts/dress ( not if its necessary for m to wear those). And so a lot would tease me or coined me a lesbian. And they get more convinced because i just laugh at it and does not admit nor deny it. First, why i should be annoyed or i can not see any need to prove that i am a girl cause i know to myself that i am really a girl (i felt happy when my closest friends does not think i am not)! :D
How about you? Are you annoyed if someone does think or called you a lesbian?
(also i do not think being a lesbian is annoying) ;)

Werbung:
I absolutely hate it! One thing I do is, when someone calls me a lesbian is say "Do you want me to be?" it may not help your situation but its shuts 'em up. Anyway, I absolutely get SO angry when I get called a lesbian or a tomboy.

(But it's good to know I'm not the only one ;))

I absolutely hate it! One thing I do is, when someone calls me a lesbian is say "Do you want me to be?" it may not help your situation but its shuts 'em up. Anyway, I absolutely get SO angry when I get called a lesbian or a tomboy.

(But it's good to know I'm not the only one ;))

I would guess were not the only two! :D
Some are just giving judgements to others in terms of physical appearance just like the way a person dress. Which is not good cause not all characters shows in one glance.

Some boy had the nerve to say that he knows more about me than I know! I was shocked and speechless at this...

He meant he knows you more than you know yourself? That was really shocking message from a boy! It could be two things: one , is that he likes you and just trying to get your attention or two, he was a she! Lol
And he gets envious of you! :D

That's not an issue for me at all because I know in myself that I am really a girl at heart.
Guess you just have to talk to them sincerely that you are really a girl in every way.

That's not an issue for me at all because I know in myself that I am really a girl at heart.
Guess you just have to talk to them sincerely that you are really a girl in every way.
Yes right, it should not an issue cause you know exactly what or who you are. ;)
There are just people that tend to judge people in a wrong way.

Yes right, it should not an issue cause you know exactly what or who you are. ;)
There are just people that tend to judge people in a wrong way.

Don't mind them, just focus on yourself and be confident.
As my signature says, "nobody can hold you down" :)

Don't mind them, just focus on yourself and be confident.
As my signature says, "nobody can hold you down" :)
Yes minding them could just ruined your day so better ignore them. Being confident of who you really are will show eventually to those who does not know you well. ;)

Tbh I worry more if people think I'm a boy :O
I wear lad-ish clothes and worry I'd look man-ish.
Don't worry though, and agreed with above - be confident in yourself :)

Gosh, I must have led a very sheltered life indeed because no one has ever called me a tomboy or worse still a lesbian, maybe this is because I have the physical appearance of being a woman as well as dressing as one. Very seldom do I wear jeans or slacks, much preferring to wear nice skirts and tops or dresses.

I guess I also do more womanly things like cooking and sewing....maybe I am an "old hag" before my time lol.

I do totally agree with all you girls in saying be who you are and feel confident within your own body, take no notice of those giving you snide remarks, for at all times you will be a much stronger woman than they are.

Lol...Just for the record I have put a piccy of what I am wearing at this moment.....Sadly you will no doubt notice the problems I have with my rather large bust (all natural unfortunately), which I have mentioned in other posts relating to breasts/boobs etc.

If any of you girls would like a few cup sizes more then please let me know! lol

S1050247.jpg

I admit i am some kind of a boyish type of girl. Mainly because i love wearing jeans and i hate wearing skirts/dress ( not if its necessary for m to wear those). And so a lot would tease me or coined me a lesbian. And they get more convinced because i just laugh at it and does not admit nor deny it. First, why i should be annoyed or i can not see any need to prove that i am a girl cause i know to myself that i am really a girl (i felt happy when my closest friends does not think i am not)! :D
How about you? Are you annoyed if someone does think or called you a lesbian?
(also i do not think being a lesbian is annoying) ;)

First of all, nothing to worried about if the think that way because you are one who knows most about yourself. But,I admit that calling you a lesbian constantly is somehow annoying and upsetting. I never been called a tomboy or lesbian because I never wear jeans at all. I always wear skirt and dresses. On other hand, they don't have the right to judge you because of how the way you are especially in clothing. Be yourself and one day you can prove to everybody that you are a 100% girl. :)

i can really relate to this. in high school, people assumed that i was a lesbian since i am part of the soccer team and most of my friends are lesbians. i wear baggy shorts, sneakers, t shirts and the likes. when i was in high school, i like the thought of people thinking i was a guy because no one would bully me and would play with me. when i reached college, people were just so shocked since i just turned into a girl and their reactions was just the best!! lol.

so, it did not really bother me, i enjoyed it. haha

It really bugs me when some people accuse me of being homosexual or even male based on my interests alone. Especially when they take the time to do it on several ocassions.

I don't dress like a super model celebrity or whatever every day, but I don't exactly crossdress. But if it's what it takes to be independent I am perfectly willing to sacrifice my feminine side to do so.

Werbung:
If any of you girls would like a few cup sizes more then please let me know! lol

S1050247.jpg

DAMN! :( Why haven't I been gifted as you are... Well, the worst I think is being called GAY! Not lesbian but GAY! For a girl to be called gay that was awfully ridiculous. The reason, I don't have a pretty bust size. :( I was prolly Double A cup back then. HAHAHA! That was certainly ANNOYING. >_<

Back