• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Are you a skirt girl or jeans and shorts girl?

This uncomfortable feeling that I get with dresses and skirts also extends to me nightwear lol. My mother recently purchased me this nightie type thing, but it was like sexy - or it was supposed to be lol. I put it in my wardrobe and I haven't look or thought about it since until now lol. I would just feel like creepy crawlies could crawl up my legs at night if they wanted to or something. I have to wear pants bottoms to be too.

Werbung:
I really can't imagine my life without skirts. They make me feel so pretty:D. Just look at those, aren't they gorgeous?:
...This is what I wear every day:love:

That first one is kind of cute Claudine, but most of what you would wear is too young for me :)

I tend to wear more dresses than skirts because I like the ease of "one stop shopping" that dresses provide. They are a complete outfit that you don't necessarily have to accessorize. I especially easy care dresses (like jersey) that don't require ironing. They make getting dressed both quick and easy.

Werbung:
Dreek Las, I love sexy nightwear!:D I especially like to sleep in transparent, delicate slips with lots and lots of frills and bows.
ChanellG, I love dresses too, they're so convenient. But my favorite dresses look very similar to my favorite skirts, which means that they have a lot of ruffles or bows:p

Back