• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Are you a skirt girl or jeans and shorts girl?

dconklin

Some girls love to wear skirts and some do not. I am one that almost never wears them but I do like the look of them. I just don't find them to be comfortable because I have no pockets and I have to be very careful with the way I sit and move. I am not one to sit with my legs open far, but I also have a hard time sitting with my legs in a manner that is appropriate for a skirt.

I do want to start wearing them a little more often for the style, but I just am more comfortable in shorts and jeans.

Werbung:
I hate skirts. Dresses, skirts, you name it I don't like to wear it. I prefer athletic wear, shorts and warm-up pants. If I have to dress up I like pants or capris. I have never liked the girly looking clothes.

I really like how some shirts look, but I have a hard time liking how they look on me. I'm quite boyish and grew up mostly wearing just jeans, rarely even shorts. I do own a few pairs though, they are actually a more goth-style because the only time I wear them is at this goth club I get dragged to almost every week.

I'm definitely a skirt girl. I love, love, love looking very girly. I have one pair of pants, I bought them when my boyfriend and I went on a trip to the mountains. Now I keep them in my closet, I don't wear them on a daily basis. I sometimes wear shorts during summer but that's it. I'm so used to skirts and dresses, I find them very comfortable - and so pretty!

I am a jeans girl and I really don't like wearing dresses or skirts at all. I have a couple of dresses if I need them for a special occasion, but I really don't like wearing them. I agree though, sometimes they are more comfortable than pants, unless you have pantyhose on with them, but I just don't feel real comfortable wearing them.

I love my jeans and I practically live in them when I am going out, unless until it gets too hot to bear being in them. I rarely wear shorts to go out; it's hard to find comfortable ones that fit well and look good. I prefer to wear them around the house and while doing yard work. I also love dresses and wear them quite often. Skirts have to be matched with something so dresses are easier, but I do have several of them.

I really like how some shirts look, but I have a hard time liking how they look on me. I'm quite boyish and grew up mostly wearing just jeans, rarely even shorts. I do own a few pairs though, they are actually a more goth-style because the only time I wear them is at this goth club I get dragged to almost every week.
I grew up wearing mostly jeans too or shorts in the summer. Maybe that is why I am not comfortable in skirts and dresses. I like the way they look on me, just not how I feel wearing them. I almost feel like I am not covered and then I have to sit totally different too. If I could just get passed the feeling odd in the skirt I would probably be ok! Most of my shorts now are more like capris and have the multiple pockets so I don't have to carry a purse and I have enough pockets during the months that it is too hot to wear a jacket.

I am one of those women who are always wearing skirts and dresses. It is not done on purchase, it just happens to be that I own more skirts and dresses than I do jeans. I do love to wear jeans, leggings and things of that nature, and I am starting to purchase more and more each day. I just feel as though it is much easier to put on a dress and look dressed up without having to do much. With jeans, I would have to find ways to make my look dressy. For instance, when I put on a pair of jeans, I would amplify it with a scarf, blazer, nice blouse, or something to give that sophisticated look that I usually go for.

Definitely jeans and shorts. I would like to wear skirts and dresses every once in a while, but I have never worn them in the past, so they are just not my style. I think I look funny in them and I would shock everyone if I wore them just because. I do wear them on special occasions. It would be nice to wear a summer dress on a nice warm day, but I think I would just feel uncomfortable in it because I am not use to it.

Definitely jeans and shorts. I would like to wear skirts and dresses every once in a while, but I have never worn them in the past, so they are just not my style. I think I look funny in them and I would shock everyone if I wore them just because. I do wear them on special occasions. It would be nice to wear a summer dress on a nice warm day, but I think I would just feel uncomfortable in it because I am not use to it.

I am with you on that! I would like to wear a nice summer dress once and a while too, but I wouldn't feel as comfortable as I do with my jeans or capris on. I think because I don't like to carry purses often and there are no pockets in dresses that would hold money or anything. Also I think I would worry the wind would blow my dress up!

My youngest daughter wears dresses all the time, she throws a fit sometimes when she can't wear one.

I love wearing jeans and shorts. To be honest, I rarely wear skirts because I can't find a skirt that fits me exactly. Tall girls have this problem :oops:

I am definitely a jeans or jogging bottoms kind of woman. I think the last time that I wore a dress was over ten years ago, and I was forced to wear it because we were going to my aunties wedding at the time. They forced us to wear make-up too, which I thought was wrong since we were only children at the time.

I feel very uncomfortable wearing skirts or dresses. I feel like I am exposed or something, and it makes me feel strange. Jeans all the way.

I love wearing jeans and shorts. To be honest, I rarely wear skirts because I can't find a skirt that fits me exactly. Tall girls have this problem :oops:

I can relate to that! I am 5'11" and many skirts that fit my waste come up a bit to high for my taste. Years ago I had a very hard time finding pants that fit even, but usually now if I shop in the junior's tall section I can find jeans.

I usually wear jeans or shorts, however, within the last couple years I've grown to like skirts and dresses more.
If it's casual or every day, I usually have jean skirts. I *need* my pockets. It's a must!
I dress up out of dates with my man a lot. A few of my nicer dresses even have pockets within the design that aren't noticeable.
Dresses and skirts with pockets are amazing.

Werbung:
I really can't imagine my life without skirts. They make me feel so pretty:D. Just look at those, aren't they gorgeous?:

tally-weijl-krotkie-czarna-krotka-koronkowa-spodnica-tally-weijl-40735.png

yorker-spodnica-6995.jpg

spodniczka-tiulowa-hm-tutu-bezszara.jpg

This is what I wear every day:love:

Back