• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Ant Control

Werbung:
I've heard you can spray ammonia where you see ants and that will cover their chemical scent so they forget their way into your house and then they forget their way home.

I've heard you can spray ammonia where you see ants and that will cover their chemical scent so they forget their way into your house and then they forget their way home.

We recently had some ants in our garage and I poured bleach in boiling water all over the ants, the floor and down any cracks I could find. I think bleach gives of ammonia so now I understand why it worked.
I did feel slightly guilty as normally I am an animal rights activist however any sort of insect makes my skin crawl (literally lol).

This is a very helpful thread! I can never seem to get rid of these really pesky ants that keep appearing in my dogs dish after he is done eating. I am hoping some of these tips will work for that.

I have ant problems before, ants are entering an electrical socket!
I had bought a chalk which is specially formulated to kill different insects/pest and it is called "Miraculous Chalk of Killing Cockroach". It could kill ant, lice, cockroach, flea and is said to be harmless for human and animal. Just draw the chalk to the place where you do not want the ants to go or where the ants are staying.

Werbung:
Very informative information. My husband and live out in the country and right now the ants are really bad. I've tried using peppermint oil but the ants are still coming in. I have a garden and noticed the other day there are literally hundreds of them on a bunch of my corn. Like the idea of using cornstarch. I'll have to sprinkle some down and see if that helps. Thanks

Back