• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Youtube

Luv2write

Do you go to youtube that often? If you do what do you find there? I am into listening to music that others make as well as finding some new talent. I love Garfunkel and Oats. Or Lordnever1 is great as well. Just interesting to see how others lead their lives.

Werbung:
I go to YouTube almost every day. I go there to watch interesting documentaries and TV shows. I also love to watch instructional videosand live music performances (or music videos). YouTube has something for everyone, lol.

only if i am looking for something..

For instance I was at a Premiere the other night, and the film was introduced by Fergal Sharkey.. one time lead singer of the band 'The Undertones'.. and I was telling this to a girl at work who didn't know who they were.. So I looked up the song 'Teenage Kicks' and sent her the youtube link...

I do on occasion. Esp if I am looking for a certain movie clip or commercial. I use it quite a bit for homeschooling. We love School House Rock. :)

We go to Youtube quite a bit. My oldest son just loves it. He is able to watch shows he can't see on TV. I do have to keep an eye on the kids when they are on though, there are some very questionable things listed some times.

You do have to be careful with your kids on youtube... even just the comments sometimes left are a bit too much for young eyes...

Yes, I have noticed that. He is supervised. The computer he uses is in a visible area, so he knows that we are looking over his shoulder at any time.

I only visit Youtube when there is a funny video someone else mentioned to me or when my kids want to see cartoons that we do not get on out t.v.

Werbung:
I do! There are loads of interesting things videos in Youtube! From great marriage proposals, , touching stories, people with awesome raw talents, old music videos of songs i loved.. The site has a lot! Lemme know if you guys want to see something in particular for the above descriptions, I've got a couple of recommendations that I'm sure you'd love!:)

Back