• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Yay Me!!!!

thistle

WooHoooooooooooo

I got my first abuse from a member of staff today for doing my job
<

This girly went away for the w'end ............... spent all her money and couldn't afford the bus home.

Now this girl has a history of poor attendance and my lead store manager has already told me I should terminate her contract. With this in mind I told her that IF I had to beg staff from Sandi to cover her shift again that Sandi would be less than impressed BUT if I could get one of my own girls to cover then I wouldn't tell Sandi anyway............and give her one last chance (again)

So with that sorted ( I thought) I got another girl to cover and thinking I was being nice I didn't bother telling Sandi that yet again she hadn't turned up for her shift.

But no...........she texted one of the other girls to tell them that I was on a power trip !!!!!
<
and that I was a <censored> b****
<
and that I could shove my job right up my
<
lol.

Oh aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand apparently she doesn't get paid to take s*** from me
<

Well..........last time I checked no one got paid NOT to turn up for work when they were sposed to a I get paid to run the darn store so tough poopie
<

Anyone wanna job?
<
(altho I hear the boss is a power tripping
<
)
<

Werbung:
Aww Thistle...I'd love to work for you...but its too far hunnie...I could get a plane up every morning
<
<

What a cow she is...don't let her get to you sweetie xxxxxxxxxx

lol Aggie
<

Apparently she going to come back to work 2morro............guess who's gonna have a little break in the office
<

I have to pretend I know nothing about the txt tho or the girl who recieved it will get into bother for telling me. Ah well...........she's on her last chance to pull her socks up or next time she's gone.

*power trips*

Werbung:
Back