• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Wierd Dreams?

Snowbaby

Do you ever have strange dreams? Share them with us... I bet I beat you all hands down for wierdness
<

Two nights ago I dreamt I was giving Paul Robinson (Aussie soap Neighbours) a back massage... Izzy (also from Neighbours) was supposed to be massaging his legs... but she was too busy watching Neighbours on the telly... how rude!!

<

Last night, there was a bear at the bottom of my bed but I couldn't wake up to scream
<

Werbung:
Pfffffffffffffft that's not wierd lol

I'm sure I posted this before but here goes anyway..........

One night I was a fearless DINOSAUR ASSASSIN !!! oh yes armed with a machine gun I was part of a squad sent out to kill a T-Rex that was terrorising a multi story car park, naturally I was the leader of this gang.

Unfortunately, this T-Rex was a bit sneaky and managed to escape
<
.........so I gave chase on my horse........which quickly changed into a GIANT BUNNY !!!! this of course was perfectly logical because if I got cornered my trusty bunny could simply burrow and make us safe again
<

Later on however, the T-Rex tracked me down and got into my house !!!! but it was ok cos it turned out he was friendly and even spoke English in fact he sounded a bit like Lloyd Grossman so we ended up being friends............YAY

Beat that !!!
<

I can't repeat some of my dreams on here, because they are a bit R rated (for violence and language, you dirty minded people
<
) But here are some of mine:

I had a dream that I was being hunted down by my 10th grade class. Even my friends
<
But these guys that I never really talked to helped me escape from the fortress that was the town that I live in. The people who were trying to kill me were lead by my math teacher
<

I also had a dream where I was being hunted by Nazi mimes
<

And I had a dream about dancing pineapples
<
They started attacking me
<

<
PP
<

Last night....

All in the same dream last night:
  • * I had a baby
    * I was nannying for around 10 children including babies
    * There were ghosts in the house
    * the kids mucked up the ENTIRE house with toys everywhere
    * there was white chocolate buttons on the floor
    * A lorry blew up in the front garden
    * A scorpion was stuck on my sister's leg (even though I don't have a sister
    <
    )
    * I was shooting people
    * I was very agile, running and jumping and running away from bad people trying to catch me and take the babies away!!!!
<

The other night I dreamt that I had a itchy hand and when I looked at it closer I could see that there were lumps on it which were moving, and I realized that there was something under my skin. One of the lumps burst and out popped a bluefly and it flew away.
<

Werbung:
Back