• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Why Most Girls Go To Clubs

thedude

Got into a really nice club this weekend using a fake id with some buddies and had a blast. I heart jaeger bombs!!!

It's the kind of club where the music is really loud, all hip-hop, and there's a massive dance floor. So what do I do? I get out there and dance!!

Here's the thing though, I only like dancing with girls, but I noticed that while I was dancing with members of the fairer sex, there were groups of girls (some very attractive) who'd dance in a circle the entire night and ignore all the guys who came up to dance with them. The funny thing to me was how promiscuously they would dance with their friends but when a guy got near they would totally shut him down, regardless of what he was doing or what he looked like.

This got me thinking: Would some girls rather dance with other girls for entire night than with a cute guy?? Do they really get all dressed up so they can dance with their friends and ignore guys?? I'm not really bitter cause there were a lot of girls who did want to dance and we had fun but I'm just wondering about these groups. They can't all have boyfriends, so what's the dealio?

Are they just afraid of looking slutty to their friends?

Please don't answer unless you actually go clubbing.

Werbung:
Most girls go to clubs just to have fun with friends and be sexy. It really has little to do with picking up.

I don't get why a guy would be offended though - it's all hit or miss, right?

Personally, I never pick up at a club - I just don't trust the type of people who generally go into dance clubs. But that's just me.

Welcome to girl power forum
<

I agree with Tilly, but I also think it's a confidence thing.... girls are more confident with friends than with "cute guys"
<

Werbung:
I don't go out to meet people. I go out to have fun and dance my butt off, and I like to feel cute while I'm doing it. And a lot of times it seems like guys get the wrong idea if you dance with them. I don't want to be stuck talking to some dude when I can be out on the dance floor with MY people having a great time.

It doesn't matter to me that I don't have a boyfriend, because after being a bartender for 500 million years, I KNOW that I don't want to be picked up at a bar!

Back