• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Whoa, I'm Alive

The Krow

So, I'm actually going on forums again, cuz i got bored. I dont suppose anyone remembers me, because i havent been here in forever, so i suppose i could have put this in the introduction forum.

Well, too late now, Hi everyone

Werbung:
I 'member you Krowy.............how could I forget
<

Welcome back and don't go hiding again............we missed you

Really? CONGRATULATIONS SNOWYYYYYY

And I wasnt invited? lol

Nothing really new with me, I graduated high school about a month ago
<

and I gots a girlfriend
<

15fpsmp.jpg

and I was growing me a beard lol

Fankies Krowy!! I just got back from honeymoon this morning... I gots work tmor *sigh*

YEY for girlie, she purty
<

hello Krow, I didn't miss you at all....

I didn't realise you were a member
<

...Or my memory is gone again.

Who am I?

<
Krowy !! you all growed up .............and have you lost weight? you looking good and awwwwwwwwwwwwwww for girlyfriend ............she's gorgeous
<
(make her join up
<
)

<
Actually, i have dropped a few pounds. And I got a lil taller and i've been working out a bit
<

I tried to get her to join, but she said that she really wouldn't go on that much cuz she never has teh time, what with college starting in a month

College
<

Werbung:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (The Krow @ Jul 16 2006, 07:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
So, I'm actually going on forums again, cuz i got bored. I dont suppose anyone remembers me, because i havent been here in forever, so i suppose i could have put this in the introduction forum.

Well, too late now, Hi everyone[/b]

I remembers you hunnie...welcome back...its great to see you again...and your girlfriend is lovely xxx

Back