• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Who Wants To Be A Millionaire

opalflower

Sven-Goran Eriksson is on "Who Wants to be a Millionaire" and has reached the £1 million question.

Chris Tarrant says, "Right Sven, this is for £1 million and remember you still have two life lines left, so please take your time. Here's your question: What type of animal lives in a Set? Is it (a) a badger (b) a ferret © a mole or (d) a cuckoo?"

Sven ponders for a while and says, "No, i'm sorry Chris, i'm not too sure. I'll have to go 50-50."

"Right, Sven, lets take away two wrong answers and see what you're left with."

Badger and Cuckcoo are the two remaining.

Sven has a long think, then scratches his head and says, "No Chris, i'm going to have to phone a friend."

"So who are you going to call, Sven?" says Chris.

"Hmmmm, i think I'll call David Beckham."

So Tarrant phones David Beckham.

"David, this is Chris Tarrant from Who Wants to be a Millionaire. I've got Sven-Goran Eriksson here and with your help he could win £1 million. The next voice you here will be Sven's"

"Hello David," says Sven "Its the boss here. What type of animal lives in a set? is it a badger or cuckcoo?"

"its a badger, boss." says Becks without hesitation.

"you sure, son?" says Sven.

" Definitely,boss. one hundred percent. It's a badger."

"Right, Chris, " says Sven, "I'll go with David. The answer's a badger."

"Final answer, Sven?"

"final answer,Chris"

"That's the correct answer. you have won £1 million!"

Cue wild celebration.

Next morning at training , Sven calls Beckham across. "Son, that was brilliant last night. I thought I might be taking a gamble giving you a call, but you played a blinder! But how the heck did you know that a badger lives in a set?"

"oh i didn't boss...."replies Beckham,

"but everyone knows a cuckcoo lives in a clock!"

<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<

Werbung: