• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Who Think Men Are Better Cooks?

beingwell

I think so. In my family, most men cook very well; even better than the women. Why is that so?
What about you, what's your take on this?

Werbung:
Me, Yes, in my family too most of my uncles and cousins are better cook. I can't think of the reason why cooked good too,maybe they are gifted and its their God-given talent, to be a "cook".

My father's the chef in our house, I've not attempted real food, but I hope I am really good and creative in the kitchen

Well I do know one thing for sure and that is my future father in law makes the very best good old English Yorkshire puddings ever!....Hope that counts. :)

the person i'm with is a great chef. but here is the thing.... so.... he went to school for it and such.
but does that give him an unfair advantage? lol. i can cook well, but i've never taken any culinary classes....

he cooks well, but only because he went to school for it.... i'm so going off topic here....

My boyfriend actually cannot cook whatsoever, so I'm not really sure if men are better cooks, or not. I suppose it just depends on the man...

Well in cooking shows, maybe yes. But in our family, females are better cooks. Males in our family are just good in eating, which is good 'cause they appreciate every food that we cook. ;)

There are more women cooks than men. But as most of the people say that men are better cook because they make sure that all ingredients are complete. Maybe they are pertaining to women who used to cook according to their budgets, and most probably they are mothers! But for me the real skill in cooking is when you could make the food so delicious even there is some ingredient missing on it, cause that could mean you are really good! :p

Well, I'm not sure. My father is a TERRIBLE cook :eek:. On the contrary, my grandmother makes the best pies I have ever eaten. With the little of my knowledge, I cannot say who cooks better...
But in my family, women take the lead ;)

Not in mine, my ex husband cooked but only food from his country which most I did not like. My dad and brother barely now how to boil water LOL.

Werbung:
My parents are both good cooks, but I would have to say that my dad cooks "fancier" meals, so yes, I'd probably say that he's a better cook than my mom. She's the throw-a-bunch-of-stuff-in-a-pot-and-hope-it-turns-out-good sort of cook (fortunately, it usually does), whereas Dad pays attention to stuff like presentation and does dishes that require more time and effort.

My husband is also a pretty good cook, though he doesn't do it that often, other than grilling. He makes the best shish kebabs ever!

That said, I've also known men who don't even know how to boil water, so I think it's tough to generalize about men in general. :)

Back