• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Who likes Justin Bieber?

Werbung:
justin is adorable young boy... i wonder what he's like when he's 21 or 22... must be more handsome...hahaha

I don't like him. Honestly, I've only seen one picture of him where he looks his age.

I think I have heard him sing. Not my style of music. The thing I find irritating about him is the interviews I have seem him in, some may call it confidence but I call it arrogance.

LOL Stavy!
I don't listen to such music, so really can't make a comment on that. He has sure created a name for himself though.

I have never heard one of his songs, he is very popular with all the teenagers. Reminds me of when I was a teenager and was crazy over NSYNC lol.

I'm not like a huge fan, but my son loves him! The boy deserves a little credit, after all he DOES have talent, he may not be fitting for everybody's taste, but not everybody can sing and dance like him, he works hard on his chosen craft and I don't get the enormous hate. I mean, if people don't like him, that's cool but i don't see any reason why he has to be hated like he did something awfully bad.. He's also someone that deserves respect, just like each one of us.

I'm not a fan, but his songs make me feel better as a woman. In a world where women are being abused, its nice to hear songs that pampers women, that makes them feel special like some of Bruno Mars' song. Also, he has other brands that caters to women's taste. Nail polish and perfumes. :3

Werbung:
I don't care for his music much either. It's nowhere near the music I like.
It's a bit too sugary sweet to my liking. He has a good voice though, he can go a long way.

Back