• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Who Is Your Favorite Beatle?

The Beatles!

• Paul McCartney

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • George Harrison

• Ringo Starr

• Total voters

Chantilly

So tell us.... which one of the fab four do you consider to be the most *fab*?
<

<

Mine is John Lennon. So cliché, but I find him to be the most inspirational. And he's closely followed by Ringo!

Werbung:
I hate Lennon. Musically he was very talented, but as a person I only ever see the fact that he was a self obsessed ego maniac. Saying Paul McCartney wrote crap, the the rolling stones were hopeless... and such....

Anyhow, I liked george... but then again.... live and let die is a paul mccartney song... arggg..

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Subby @ Nov 28 2006, 05:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I hate Lennon. Musically he was very talented, but as a person I only ever see the fact that he was a self obsessed ego maniac. Saying Paul McCartney wrote crap, the the rolling stones were hopeless... and such....

Anyhow, I liked george... but then again.... live and let die is a paul mccartney song... arggg..[/b]
Lennon wrote the best songs. McCartney had a few good ones, I really like Eleanor Rigby. But then again, I really don't find Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da to be worthy of praise.

...and who mentioned the Rolling Stones?
<

Lennon, in an interview said they were absolute rubbish....
<

Sorry, but I would also put "no 9"on a list like that, far above "ob la di, ob la da "
<

It doesn't matter if they didn't like The Stones. They were friends with The Who and that's allll that counts.
<

Lottie, she didnt say "did you like the beatles" she said "who is your favourite" .

You don't have to like the group or music, to like one member a little more then the others
<

For example, you could love Ringo for his work with the fat controller
<

Werbung:
Back