• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Which hairdo will look best?

Which hairdo you like best?

• Total voters

Cecille

Okay I am currently thinking of a new hairstyle since I don't like my typical hairstyle. I am thinking of coloring it too to further enhance and change my look.

So which one would you advice? Which hair color can you suggest?

Werbung:
Blonde and layered <3

You know I've been thinking of making my hair blonde actually, but I am afraid that it won't look good with my current skin color. It became darker since we moved here in the province since I am more exposed to sunlight so maybe a little bit darker shade will be better for my look. I am thinking of getting this kind of color one of these days:

brown_hair.jpg

Or this one:

fa594fbda69d9da1_how_to_pick_hair_color_C.jpg

Whatcha think ladies? ;)

Those two are good hair colors. ;)
Some that I had found online which I think also looks good.

curly-hair-styles-long-hair-1.jpg

long-hair-cuts-trend.jpg

Well I like the long and straight one really. I like the curly one as well. You will loo great with all of them, but I would not cute your hair too short though. I would just try the curly or long one just to see how you feel about it. I would color it as well if you are not thinking about that. You will look good with red or brunette hair lie in the picture haha. I never seen you, so I cannot say too uch but these are great hair styles, so I would try them like the simple ones and see if you like them. Good Luck to you and hope you find a great hair style that suits you the best. I am still looking for my edge as well haha. :)

Werbung:
I like the second one Is your hair that long already, or will you be getting hair extensions? I recommend going to a wig store at your local mall, and trying on different colors and styles. This will definitely show you what suits you and what doesn't. No law that you have to buy anything. ;)

Back