• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

What Music?

narmour

What music is everyone into?

I download a lot of music. but. I've just walked into a wall, and don't know what to download. bearing in mind, im into rock, jazz bit of punk. Thats about it, so don't say dance or drum and base. I may go into a coma.

Anyway, moving back to the question, what music you listening too? or recently downloaded?

My latest music downloads have been, lost prophets, reel big fish, madina lake, bloc party and blink 182.

narm
<

Werbung:
im more into bands like three days grace, and skillet, and stabbing westward, and things of that nature... most of the time i get replies like... who the heck is that?

I mostly listen to rock and alternative.. Like Sevendust, Three Days Grace, Finger 11, Boy sets fire.. etc.
<

I like various genres of music, to name a few bands, Evanesence, Within Temptation, Collective Soul, Dido, Josh Groban, Cascada, 3 Days Grace, Enya, Linkin Park, Nickleback, crazytown, allot of Japanese artists along with classical.

Werbung:
i m not into much music but i do like sweet child of mine but i dont know who its by and the boys in my class are trying to persuade me to listen to iron maien

Back