• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

what kind of clothes do u think are sluty?

Werbung:
I don't think any clothes are slutty it's just the way the girl acts. I wear revealing clothes when I feel like it but I don't go everywhere bending over to show of my ass or my boobs LOL

I think micro mini skirts which shows off your undies and those T-backs are a bit slutty.
And those blouses with plunging necklines.
I really don't wear those. :cool:

I think the following can be slutty; tops with plunging neck lines, short tight skirts, really tight leggings worn with a short top, a sheer top worn with no bra, low rise jeans with a thong visible, crop(belly) tops, thigh high boots, dresses that look painted on, etc lol. However I know some people who can wear all of the above and still look classy.

I hate when girls have their thongs sticking out above their jeans. I don't know who made that a trend and why it caught on. Maybe I am just old.

All clothes that seems to be revealing of your boobs and your butt. :p
It just seems you are always in the beach wearing your bikini.

Werbung:
I really do feel it is all about the individual - who they are and what they ooze as a person. It is their personal style (or lack thereof)- no buying that! Really powerful too and the deciding factor between being seeing as cool or slutty....when wearing the exact same outfit. So I would say it is the person wearing the clothing that makes the statement more so than the clothing itself.

Back