• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

What is your major?

angelle

If you are currently in college, finished college, or plan to attend college what is your major? I recently changed my major to English with a concentration in business administration. My major was biology but I realized that my major lies in writing. I am currently a freelance writer, author, and I am blogger at my new blog channel "The Virtual Employment Longe" http://virtualemp.wordpress.com/ CHECK IT OUT! It's a place where individuals can go to find online employment or to make money online. Moreover, I plan to be a writer. What is your major and your plans?

Werbung:
A few years ago I majored in Polish Philology. I'm a bookworm and I love writing, so it was perfect for me. Although we focused mostly on Polish language, we also had foreign literature classes, it was great. Currently, I study philosophy, I'll major in two years. Philosophy makes the so happy, I absolutely love it!
Your blog is very interesting!

I'm at university in the UK and I study music. It's tough at times, but I love it and wouldn't want to study anything else. I also did modules in Italian last year, because I had some flexibility in my timetable, but from now on it's nothing but music! I think I want to train as a music teacher once I graduate.

I recently graduated my majors were Marketing, Media Studies and Anthropology. I also studied some IT, Commerce, French and Philosophy papers.

Right now I am still currently in college. I'm studying to be a teacher, but I have thought about a minor in English. I have always loved to read and write so I thought that might be good. I just transfered schools though, and I don't know how much catching up I will have to do. I might lose a lot of credits, and if I do then I won't be able to do that.

Werbung:
I just graduated with a major in Neuroscience, pre-med. I really loved it and would not have wanted to major in anything else. I feel like it's a field that is really opening up and I am really happy with it. I think having a STEM degree is really useful in finding that first job after college, but that other more humanity majors are probably better at making you a more interesting person.

Back