• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

What is you ultimate goal?

M.H.West

We all have accomplished a lot in our lives, some more than others. To me an accomplishment can be something as small as opening that jar to getting the job you were after. But what is your ultimate goal for your life you would like to accomplish?

Werbung:
I guess for me it would be to acquire a bachelor's degree with a course that I have always dreamed of. That is Mass Communications or Journalism. I've always wanted to write feature articles, work in a TV network and probably become one of the assets of the creative team. Oh well, I don't think I'll be achieving this anytime soon but who knows? After all, there's no age too old for learning. ;)

I think mine would be to travel around the world and have a very stable business.
I really like to have properties like apartments for rent, a resort or a farm near body of water and franchise a popular food chain store. :p

Become a surgeon in developing countries or at the war zone. Actually, this is my dream...

To get married next year. My marriage has been postponed many times due to the nature of my fiance's job. It would be great to finally get married next year since I'm not getting any younger! Lol! I'd also love to have kids and live a simple but happy life.

I don't worry too much about it.. i just want to see the sun rise in the west someday :D

Werbung:
My absolute ultimate goal is to have a self-sufficient farm that I can leave to one of my children some day. Right now though, we are far from it... As far from it as possible seeing as we are living in an apartment building & relying on the utility companies.

I know that we wouldn't be able to get everything on our own... i.e. Internet service, cell phones, but I want to be able to see my husband on a daily basis, grow my own food, etc.

Back