• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

What Is On Your Bucket List?

Werbung:
I wish to sell my book, to guide my young grandson, to reconcile with daughters. Not alot to ask, is it? Good luck with your enterprises!

Last edited by a moderator:
On my bucket list would be to grow my local blog into an actual business. It will take some time since I started without any real funding, but I that is something that I have been working on!

I also want to grow my other blogs and transfer them over to Wordpress, but my local blog is something that I have on the top of the list :)

I want to move out from my parents home. Currently, it's the most important to me. Living with them is really hard, because they don't like me and don't accept me the way I am. I'm so tired of constant arguments! I'm 28 now and I really need to have my own place, my own kitchen, my bathroom, my living room.
In order to move out, I need to find a job though. I'm afraid that it won't be easy:cry:

I want to move out from my parents home. Currently, it's the most important to me. Living with them is really hard, because they don't like me and don't accept me the way I am. I'm so tired of constant arguments! I'm 28 now and I really need to have my own place, my own kitchen, my bathroom, my living room.
In order to move out, I need to find a job though. I'm afraid that it won't be easy:cry:

I know exactly what you mean. I hope things get better for you. Don't give up and keep trying. Apply for jobs everyday until a job calls you.

Good luck with everything!

On my bucket list would be to grow my local blog into an actual business. It will take some time since I started without any real funding, but I that is something that I have been working on!

I also want to grow my other blogs and transfer them over to Wordpress, but my local blog is something that I have on the top of the list :)

That's a cool bucket list. I wanted to do the same thing with my work from home blog and start a real agency. Good luck with everything.

Top priority in my bucket list is secure an income source whether online or offline. I have been doing freelance writing for years but my income is so irregular that I often face hard times because my websites don't produce all the money that I expected.

I need to design a plan to secure a minimum income every month. Tracing a plan for to monetize from my websites will not be that hard, but finding a steady source of clients that hire my freelance writing services will be more challenging, but the real hard thing on this list is finding an offline job because I quit my last job over 20 years ago and today I don't know how to fill in the experience field that comes in the application forms.

My bucket list is a mile long too, although I make sure to keep working on checking items off it. :) Most of my bucket list items are travel related e.g I want to go para-sailing in the Greek Islands, travel on the Orient Express, explore a Christmas market in Europe ect..

I graduated university/college this year and have just started ticking off some of my bucket list items off e.g helicopter ride, submarine ride and a swim with a dolphin. :)

To the original OP good luck with your venture, I'll check it out. ;)

Werbung:
I'm sure everyone has a bucket list, I know I do and it is a mile long but I promise to be brief. I want to be an entrepreneur so most of the things that are on my bucket list pertains to making that happen, such as creating an online store and start my writing business. I had already started my online jewelry boutique called A.N.S Jewels; if you would like to view it or make purchases, feel free to do so https://ansjewels.kitsylane.com/join/kfczd9q What about your guys? What is on your bucket list?

I too also want to be an entrepreneur. Still at the stage where I have a million ideas and am too overwhelmed to act on a single one. Do you have any advice for getting over that? I actually would love to sell jewelry too so your website really interests me and I would love to find out how you did that. Thank you

I'm at this stage too, and I live in the middle of nowhere so trying to find a job is proving a little tricky. I want to move into a big city and meet new people that are hopefully like me. Have you moved out yet or are you still looking?

On my bucket list this year:
1. Open a business
2. Move into my own apartment in a big city
3. Study maths, physics and biology A levels
4. Learn to drive
5. Try out for modelling (I'm tall, slim and not the worst looking so if I can do this it will provide me with quite a bit of money, if I'm good at it, haha)
6. Get a part time job which I love

Back