1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

What Flower Are You ?

Discussion in 'The Polling Station' started by echoseddy, Dec 19, 2006.

?

if out of the choices below , what flower would you be most like

1. rose

100.0%
  2. daisy

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. lily

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. pansie

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. orchid

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. sunflower

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. dafodill

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. jasmine

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. echoseddy

echoseddy New Member

i love em all but ill pick one

2. merisplit

merisplit New Member

I'm a cactus, but that's not an option, so I chose jasmine, 'cause it smells sooo good, that I don't want to be anything else [​IMG]

3. thistle

thistle New Member

Hang your head in shame !!!!!!

Where is the "Thistle" option? [​IMG]

4. Tiddlyjen

Tiddlyjen New Member

I'm an orchid, delicate and hard to care for, but with the right nurturing, they blossom into a thing of great beauty [​IMG]

Up myself much!?!? [​IMG]

5. Dorota

Dorota New Member

I would have to say orchid

6. Nautica

Nautica New Member

I try to be a sunflower, so that's what I picked. Stand tall! Reach for the sun! Slump over in the afternoon because your head is too big, LOL!!

7. merisplit

merisplit New Member

8. Snowbaby

Snowbaby Active Member

I said daisy, they remind me of summertime [​IMG]

9. ninja kitty yukiko

ninja kitty yukiko New Member

AN ORCHID , DUH! [​IMG]

10. claudine

claudine Member

I'm a rose:D . Yes, definitely a rose - because I love roses so much, they're my favourite flowers, I grow miniature roses and I'm looking for rose perfume. I love them. I think roses are very feminine, they're also delicate and beautiful:)

11. Parker

Parker Member

I'm a rose too. Right now, I consider myself to be a rosebud. The beauty is there waiting to open up and blossom.

12. Quirky Jessi

Quirky Jessi Member

I wouldn't relate myself to any of those actually. I'm more of a wild flower..... out in a field, doing my own thing, and not really being noticed, but beautiful regardless and unique regardless.

13. Jesserotica

Jesserotica Member

My favorite flowers are roses and orchids. I think I am probably more like an orchid because roses are too "standard" or "normal." But I do think they are the most beautiful. :)