• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

What do you like most about being a girl?

Werbung:
I love the fact that we have the ability to bring a new life into this world, and the fashion that we women get to enjoy. But one thing I enjoy the most is the kind of bond that we can form between one another as friends and even just on a basic level that i don't think men have. You know what i mean, it's hard to explain, but i think you know what i'm getting at. :D

Also:
Eirini said:
Well, we don't have to worry about catching anything important in our zipper :p This is very convenient.
Also, women know who their children are without having a DNA test.
Our life is soooo good!

I love being a girl, I'm a very girly girl:D . I love applying makeup, I adore looking pretty, I enjoy buying clothes and wearing lovely, frilly skirts and romantic dresses. I like my long hair and dark eyelashes. I love being so weak and fragile. Being a girl is wonderful for so many adorable reasons:D

I enjoy being a female. I don't know if I can pin it on any one thing. I love to wear skirts and blouses. I love wearing heels and carrying a distinctive handbag. I don't enjoy makeup, but I do love lipstick.

I don't wear makeup and I don't think dressing up is exclusive to females (I know plenty of men who like to step out in style), but I enjoy my femininity. I think being female gives us a lot more freedom in many ways. Men always have to be the big, bad, bread-winning, strong protectors/providers who can't be seen crying or showing their feelings.

The best thing about being a girl is to prove others wrong. People who say she can't be the head of her company she is a women that is a mans place. I love being able to prove them wrong . We are strong and we can just be as ruthless wearing a pair of heels or some shimmery flats. We know how to wear dress pants and make it look good. Also getting away most days with not so great hairdo's

The thing I love about being a young, adult woman is not just being able to dress up like others are saying, but the ability to dress down. I mean, we can even wear men's clothes! That's what I love. I love that we can be versatile and sexy in anything. That is, we can wear what we want and cross gender borders. I don't want kids myself, but the fact that I can have them is still an amazing privilege.

Haha, I couldn't agree more about men's clothes! It's so great that we can wear whatever we want and we still look attractive:) I always feel very sexy when I'm wearing my boyfriend's sweaters, even though they're too big for me:p
As for having kids, I'm not sure if it's such a privilege to be honest. Being pregnant is exhausting, I'm sure of it. And it's not nice at all to have a period. I always have very painful periods:cry:

Being able to have children and get pregnant is great, experiencing motherhood is such a blessing. It might not feel great most of the time, and it might leave us with some scars, but knowing you created another human being and nurtured inside you fr 9 long months is wonderful.

I also like the fact I can wear make up and dress up really nicely. I love the fact I can flaunt big & beautiful bags, where I can store all the things I need. I often wonder how men can manage without a bag! We are so lucky to be able to wear beautiful bags :love: I also like we can have really long hair and try different styles with it. We can wear very pretty shoes... of different colors and designs!

What I like most about being a female is the obvious, fashion. I love getting dolled up: fixing my hair, make-up, heels, and wearing different styles of fashion. The men do not have that many options. But one of the biggest reason why I love being a female is the fact that we get to experience being pregnant and child birth. Although I have never been pregnant and I am scared out of my mind of having children, I think that the experience will change my life forever and I will be happy that I experienced it.

You are very true...i am so happy being a mother too.. being able to dress up, make up...walking up the town as a gorgeous girl, makes me so proud.

Werbung:
What I love most about being a girl is that I feel strong and independant, yet completely supported by those around me. I also love dressing up and taking time on my appearance and clothes and it's nice to be spoiled with gifts and dinner by your partner. I love my body and how strong and flexible it is.

I too think it's a privilege to be able to experience pregnancy and childbirth and to be able to create another person inside you and give life to someone just blows my mind haha.

Back