• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

What Are Your Plans For Today?

Snowbaby

What are your plans for today?

I have to work, but the lady who sits next to me at work, it's her birthday today! She's like everyone's aunty, so I baked her little fairy cakes :wub: I know she'll appreciate the gesture, bless her soul!!

What about you guys?

Werbung:
Youre Awesome, Snowy.

Once I drag myself out of bed, a friend is coming round to study with me cos we get too distracted when we're on our own. Then later this afternoon will be a coffee break with another friend yaaay. She's doing law and has, I think, 3 exams in one week and its all at the beginning of the exam period so not a whole lot of study time. *death*

Do you have exams coming up? It's good to study with a partner, keeps you more focused but also fun at same time. Exam time can be so stressful :(

(((((Huggles))))) Sorry to hear your back is still causing you such pain. Are you getting treatment for it at all?

Plans for today.... work...

I could really stay home though, I don't feel too great this morning and am very tired :(

I am working, then going home, cooking dinner, and then 2 old friends are supposed to come over so we can go dancing at the pub across the street from my house!

busy day today lol.

Gotta finish off all our washing, scrub the flat from top to bottom so we come home to a nice tidy house. also have to nip into work to hand in my keys in case they need a spare set while I'm away, take all my doggy's stuff along to Mum and Dads (along with dog) and go visit my brother's kids this evening before they go to bed.

Then it's an early night as we're going to have to get up at silly o'clock to get our flight :D

I'm working again today...nothing new there, LOL!

Tonight I am meeting everyone at the pub here in town and surprising a friend for her birthday! Then we are dancing the night away!!

Werbung:
Back