• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

What Are You Listening To Right Now?

Werbung:
Right now all I hear is the wind and my computer. Pretty relaxing considering how noisy my house usually is during the day!

Right now it's Lucy by Skillet. Not my favorite song on that CD but I've got the CD in & the girls all love it so its on repeat. The whole CD, not just Lucy... And it just switched to my second favorite song, Hero. My fave on the CD would have to be Monster. LOL

If by "right now" you mean in this time period, I've not been listening to much music at all but I do like some of the oldies I can find on YouTube.

If you mean like right this instant, I'm only listening to my desk fan whirring because it's a very hot and humid morning. (hehe And as soon as I typed that, I was listening to my cell phone ringing) :)

Ninja kitty, I have to say that the quiet time you mentioned sounds really good to me right now! I wish I could plan some of that, but it's so rare around here! :D

well right this minute i am listening to my hubby glugging soda while watching a documentary about John Lennon's killer...

Actually, I'm listening to the 4pm news on TV. Does that count? The song that has me curious, though, is that one by Adele -- What's it called .. We almost had it all?

I'm not listening to anything at the moment except for the sound my fan is making. :p and my keyboard. Its 3am here and I'm still writing articles so... :3

Hi, there. I love listening to music. :D Right now I'm listening to Usher and to his rendition of the song "There goes my baby." It never fails to make me swoon and get giddy like a school girl. :D

Werbung:
Back