• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Weekend Boasts & Whines!

Snowbaby

:hi: guys!

How has your weekend been so far? Any boasts or whines? let's have em!!

I've had a nice Saturday, we got baby's room finished and then went to hubby's cousin's 40th birthday party last night. It's the first night out I've had since before I fell pregnant. Everyone commented on how great and healthy I looked :wub:

Today, I have no plans! :confetti:

What about you lot?

Werbung:
i spent all of yesterday coughing my lungs up and feeling generally crappy, and then i worked 8:15 till 4:15 today still feeling crappy

but on the upside im off to the beach in an hour with my matey and her two puppies :D

Gosh...good thing you went to the beach...

Mine was just a perfect weekend...spent it in nature, the way I like it most...my friend and I were walking for 2 and a half hours, went all around and through a small hill that rises above our town. Weather was perfect for long walks. I really feel fresh and relaxed.

aww that sounds lovely!

you know i said we went to the beach.. well we got stranded! the tide came in! had to scramble up the rocks!
haha!

Yikes Laura!! Was it cold near the sea? It was really chilly here yesterday morning, and again this morning.

Whines...that's all I seem to do anymore!!! My room mate has gotten oiut of ANOTHER eviction notice by telling the landlord that she has a place to move into, which she doesn't, for the second month in a row. I am trying to take the high road and be the better person, but it is starting to seem like the better way to be is a user and shirker of responsibilities...I am about to become buried in debt because this person is running up my bills, and there doesn't seem to be a single thing I can do about it except whine...and how can I move? I have no extra cash any more, because I have to save it to pay the rent and my utilities, which this person should be responsible for half of!!

Nautica, that sucks! Can't you just move out? Or give her the boot?

Last weekend was good for me... Friday night I went out with people, went bowling and played some pool. The rest of the weekend was pretty much just spent studying. BUT I have a four day weekend coming up.... so I can study. :lol:

I know it's treading old ground with a steam rolller cos I've whined about it so much but I don't like living with a couple. I don't like it, I don't like it, I'm over it. :(.

On the bright side, I made SCONES today and they are amazing.

Gahh! Stoopid flatmates!!

mmmmmm yummy scones!! Are they the type of scones we have? Or are they something different to you guys?

I THINK they're the same - we made basic ones of flour, baking powder, salt and milk, basically. Is that like yours? We ate them with butter and whipped cream and jam mmm

Werbung:
Back