• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

*waves* Hi there

d_gabrielle

Hi. I'm Des (Desiree but I hate it). I am 31, terminally single :cool:, currently unemployed in that I have my thumbs in a whole lot of pies but no one is paying me to do any of it. I own my own online sf/f/h literary journal that I am trying to get funding to make into paper, and a publishing company that goes with it (so far that has only been responsible for my own book and the journal...WIP).

I started doing podcasts for an internet radio station in November but the station went under so the DJs who were orphaned in the wreckage are trying to start our own rebuild. It is also a work in progress.

I write for the Examiner.com. I had written for Associated Content for six years but Yahoo bought them out and made a lot of changes that I don't think favor the loyal writers who have been with the company from the start. I still have all of my articles up there for residuals but don't think I will be offering them any new material. :(

And if I could choose any of my "hobby" jobs (because I do put as much energy and time into them as I would a job with a paycheck) to turn into a career it would be promoting for the band Kill Hannah. They are amazing, I love helping them out, and if someone would pay me to do it that would be all I would ever need to do ever again. :D

Beyond all of that I am a writer, VERY amateur photographer, music lover (and will chat about it all day if you want) and friend to many. Say hi.

Werbung:
Back