• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Valentines Day Presents?

Valentines Day presents?

• Perfume

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A romantic meal

• A dozen red roses

• Cuddly teddy

• Chocolates

• Flowers

• Card

• Other

• Total voters

Snowbaby

<
<div align='center'>What's the best Valentines Day present you've gotten or would like to receive?</div>
<

Werbung:
The best gift I ever gained was..well, a guy who liked me crossed 400km because he knew I had never spent a Valentine's day with anyone before...he surprised me..and then he gave me something he made on his own - a necklace, made out of little tin hearts - and on each heart was a letter, when you read it together, you get a sweet name he used to call me
<

Just to be considerd, is good enough for me. if its from the heart . mad passionate sex somewhere cool.
serious yes, but all in all, poetry, or a song written for you is also a great present. That shows a unique thought
of sincerity on ones worth due to they took time to condtruct it.

does that make any sense.?
Dont I have all the luck though, ive only had about three valentines {or sweethearts} to even remeber what its like to celebrate the darned day. I will give my mom something shes been my sweethaeart for the last five years.
no joke

Out of Order , not by choice
Maybe one day , ?
Mortisha

Me?

I'd love to be spoilt rotten,treated to things I like doing...spending the whole day being top of my hubbys list of important things and feel special and wanted xxx

Hmm, this ones a dozy.. I received my gift a bit early and it's not something you would expect on Valentines day. My gift was my boyfriend saying he wanted to break up with me, so he could date another girl so it wouldn't be considered cheating. *sighs*

Enough with my personal rambling, I think Valentines day was created by retail sellers to increase their income after Christmas. Second if you love someone, it shouldn't be restricted to just one day that you show your love, it should be everyday. If a man brought home flowers, candy, and or jewelry any other day we would be just as happy.

I have been disappointed and left crying on so many Valentines Days that it's not even funny!!! So if I get flowers, I would be ecstatic, shoot, if I get a "Happy Valentines Day" and a big smooch, I will be extremly happy!! We'll see what happens, I'm "seeing" a brand new guy...
<
LOL!!

Werbung:
Back