• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Urrrghh! I don't know what to do!!

paintingasunshine

Okay so, i'm having a sleepover for my birthday, and i can invite up to 4 people (without it being a squash) but i have like 12 best friends! What to do?? I've chosen 4. But one of my friends, thinks she is coming, do I invite her and it be a squash, or swap for one of the 4??
Thanks <3

Werbung:
You need to invite your 4 closest friends. I doubt all 12 of those gals are really your 'best' friends. Think about who really is bonded with you, who really would be there for you, no matter what. Inviting someone for the wrong reason just invites disaster.

I agree with Orrymain. Choose your four BEST friends. When you look at it like that, the decision is really not that hard, is it?

Good advice given here. Also, what are the chances if you do invite the 5 that they all will come?
Or, if you feel really troubled about leaving some friends out-then why not change plans and have a different type of party that will allow you to invite all 12 friends?

There are definitely other possibilities. I just think following the truth that is in your heart is the best way to go.

have 3 separate sleepovers...

tell your friends each one will have a theme.. then get them to pull numbers out of a hat to see which one they are coming to...

I really like Stavy idea. Why is it that you can only have a certain number of friends? Is that all your parents will allow you?

I'd choose my four closest friends for the sleepover... either that or have two sleepovers like a week apart. If that can't happen, I think I'd have a regular party with everyone just going home to sleep. At least they'd all get to come to the party.

I am curious what the outcome was? Did you have your party and use any of the advice given? How did it go? :)

hehe and yeah I wanted to come too!
I remember those days, challenging they were. It can be so hard to try to include everyone. Hope it all worked out.

Maybe we should have our own party oceangypsy.. and not invite THEM.... so ner... :)

Yes, lets do that! It would have to be a roving party as we are all spread out world wide. We could all take turns. :)

Werbung:
Invite the girls you think you will have most to talk about with. That doesn't just mean best friends, either. If you get along well with one girl but she is not your best friend, but you always have fun stuff to talk about with her, then you would want to invite her. Invite at least two best friends, but make sure to include at least one girl at the sleep over who is not a best friend if only cause she can bring another point of view to the conversation. Another point to consider is the skills or talents of each sleepover participant. Maybe one girl is good at tell jokes or braiding hair or giving manicures. Those things can be fun for a sleepover too.

Back