• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Unacceptableness For Men

Snowbaby

Sometimes in our society things are deemed as being "unacceptable" or "inappropriate" for men to do or say.

An example might be that it is thought of as inappropriate for a man to carry a "manbag" as opposed to a handbag, whereas it's ok for women
<

What else can you think of.... serious or funny.....

Werbung:
Im reminded of Madonnas what it feels like for a girl lyrics

"girls can wear jeans, cut their hair short,
wear shirts and boots,
because its okay to be a boy,
but for a boy to look like a girl is degrading
because you think that being a girl is degrading
but secretly
you'd love to know what its like
wouldnt you
what it feels like for a girl..."

<

I could of said worse
<

...its ok for a woman to spend hours looking in a mirror, but if you spend hours looking at her.. they call you a stalker...
<

Barbie dolls...my baby wanted one but I would have had to battle 4 grandparents, a stupid spouse, 2 brothers and 2 sister in law's.

I still think I should have bought him one

This might be really weird, but I would never be opposed to a man who liked putting on skirts and stuff for fun. Of course not in public (well, it depends), but if at home he just felt like it... I'd be totally cool with that. I really don't know why.
<

I think one thing that's unacceptable for men compared to women has to do with physical aggression. Men these days are expected to be very docile and non-aggressive, however the same standard doesn't seem to apply for women. I've heard many times of a woman hitting a man, and people freaking out if the man strikes back.

To me, I don't dish it out if I can't take it, but there seems to be some weird unequality there.

Werbung:
It's almost never acceptable for a man to wear a skirt - in public. A man can't wear make up either. To be honest, I couldn't be attracted to a guy in a skirt, with full make up on his face
<
, this is just a modern time rule - men used to wear togas which resembled to skirts a lot, and they used to put more make up on their face than women, during the 17th and 18th century, at least.

Also, someone mentioned agression - they're more embaressed to admit that they're being abused than women.

Back