• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Troubles With A Friend

Cassiera

One of my best friends, no. 1 (who I shall keep anonymous)
is very smothering and is attatched to me. She doesn't like my other best friend. Why? I'm not sure, maybe it's because she is scared of being rejected, maybe she doesn't like her because she is my friend, or maybe she is just jealous.

Best friend no. 1 is very pushy and always must have her way. Sometimes if she doesn't get her way she; sits down and won't budge until I do what she wants me to, cries (fake but real) so people ask her whats wrong and then she blames it on me, or goes off in a huff and ignores me. I can never do what I want to or hang out, or even talk about my other best friend. I am constantly late for class because I have to wait for her.

Sometimes she comes to school in catty moods. Usually, coincedince or not, when she is in one of these 'moods' she is wearing eye makeup. She always cares if her hair is ok, or is her eye makeup smudged. She is also racist, she seems to hate asians. Because they're asian? She bags them out, behind their back, about their accent, looks and the way they dress. Sometimes my best friend is ok, but sometimes I feel like she controls my life. I feel like I'm being pushed. Please help me =S

Sorry for the complaining
<
Thanks for listening

Werbung:
She has problems and the only thing she can do is put them on other people, you being her best friend your going to be the centre of bombardment, you need to get inside her, know what is wrong, and if you do. You either attack her. Or help her.
<

Back