• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Toothache

Werbung:
Ouch! Sorry for you! I don't really know any cures for toothache except some painkillers. Do you have access to emergency dental care? That may be the only solution, to quickly have a meeting with your dentist.

I chipped my tooth a few years ago, a door incident.
Best thing to do is take paracetamol, and chew something soft on that tooth.
Go to the emergency dentist if the pain is too much though.

You could try tylenol or some other pain medication or perhaps even Oragel for adults and place it directly on your tooth until you can get to the dentist. I would however suggest getting to the dentist as soon as possible.

You could also try xylitol. It's supposed to fight bacteria, so it may help prevent any infection. You could find xylitol gum or jsut dissolve granulated xylitol is water and sip it throughout the day. It is a natural sweetener and it's taste is very pleasant. i've used it before and I even noticed a reduction in plaque. I hope you feel better soon, tooth pain is the worst!

There is some stuff that you can get over the counter that helps fill in a broken tooth until you can get it seen about. I am not sure what it is called but you should be able to find it in the pharmacy part of your local store. The stuff that I have used in the past works great and lasts longer than it says it will. Hope this helps!

I had experienced that this year. I take pain relievers cause i could not stand the pain and i had treated it with ice. And then go to the dentist and have it extracted. :D

Ouch! I have heard of putting a dry tea bag next to a painful tooth. Never tired it myself, but heard from a lot of people it helps the pain. Also, try Ambesol (sp) it numbs the pain. Feel better!

Normally the dentist will prescribe you pain killer such as celebrex or tylenol, drink it every 8 hours for three days, and for bleeding you have to buy "hemostan" and you should drink it if there's presence of bleeding. Hope these medical interventionhelp you cope with your toothache. Have a nice day. :)

I guess by now you have gone to the dentist since this post is a little dated? I posted on another board about using a teabag for a toothache. Warm a teabag under warm water or warm in a microwave, ring out excess water from teabag and place next to the tooth that hurts until teabag is no longer warm. Repeat a few times a day.

Yeah, problem might be already resolved but I would like to add what my granny's remedy; essential clove oil applied with a cotton tip on the tooth several times a day used to work like a charm, I remember my toothache was cured wit it in childhood.

Werbung:
Yeah, problem might be already resolved but I would like to add what my granny's remedy; essential clove oil applied with a cotton tip on the tooth several times a day used to work like a charm, I remember my toothache was cured wit it in childhood.

Along these same lines, I once had to go 6mos with an exposed nerve in my tooth due to lack of insurance. The only thing I found that worked for me was a q-tip soaked in Jack Daniels. Don't drink it! It won't help as much. Just put it in/on the painful part and it will numb it. I looked like a one-toothed walrus for awhile with one sticking out of my mouth.

Back