• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Today's Boast

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fran @ May 23 2006, 09:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I cooked dinner for daughter and I tonight, and washed up. Cos she just got home from Amsterdam and was tired and I love her.

Love to all

awwww you're such a sweet mummy!!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dawnieuk @ Jun 21 2006, 09:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
My Boast for today joined this great website!
<
[/b]

YEY!!! Our boast, is that we have you as a new member.

My personal boast is..... 10 days to gountil I get married!!!!![/b]

Werbung:
<
Really pleased for you getting married was the best thing I ever did! congratulations! That is something to boast about!
<

My boast.
I managed yesterday to go a whole day without playing on the arcade, which for me since Snowy started it is a major feat. However the urge is getting to strong I may not last the day.
<

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (opalflower @ Jun 23 2006, 07:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
My boast.
I managed yesterday to go a whole day without playing on the arcade, which for me since Snowy started it is a major feat. However the urge is getting to strong I may not last the day.
<
[/b]

<

My boast is that I have just backed out of a competition to win a pair of tickets to Most Haunted Live so someone who has not been before can go(I'd entered for tickets for Monday night as my mates have got me tickets for Sun and Tues night)

I thought it would be nice for someone without to win them...even though I'd really love to go on Monday as well.xxx

Well, got into town at 12pm, left by 2.05pm YEY ME!!!!!

I've got everything except little bits n bobs for hubby
<

Werbung:
Today I did some walking, watched mummy put up pretty decorations, had something to eat and made a stink
<
<
<

Back