• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Today's Boast

Snowbaby

Boast about something good you did today... cheer up a best friend? Help an elderly lady across the road? Make your baby smile? Anything at all...

go on.... boast about it!!!

Werbung:
I cleaned an oven...
<

And cooked for a hard worker...

.... and did not kick the dog. This was a good deed.

I didn't put money into the leaving collection for the bad girl of the department

<

THIS was a good deed....
<

I picked up a letter that had fallen out of the big post box near my nannas house, and i reposted it for the sender

<
THIS was a good deed (and this is a good thread)

Originally posted by Snowbaby@Mar 12 2006, 09:10 AM
My boast for today?

10 INCHES OF SNOW OUTSIDE !!!!!!!
Boasters always over exagerate hunnie...glad I've seen proof...
<
<

I passed a message onto a mate from another mate today and yesturday I spent the day with another mate who has bowel cancer.

Snowbaby don't exaggerate
<
<

And what a lovely friend you is ACG. People are very lucky to have you :hugz:

<
Thanks Snowy

Today Im posting an e-mail around to warn women that there is now a new threat to being drugged whilst out enjoying themselves...I just hope someone takes note.

A mate of mine is having a few probs with her marriage...Im just listening to her and letting her shout and moan at me to get it out of her system...she is starting to feel better about herself now.

I cooked dinner for daughter and I tonight, and washed up. Cos she just got home from Amsterdam and was tired and I love her.

Love to all

Werbung:
Back