• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

This Boy....

Valentina

I think he lyks me...

i dont lyk him...

he does nice stuff 4 me...

but i just dont lyk him!

ow do i braek it 2 him?

Werbung:
Saÿ "sorry.... I dont like you"

Case closed.
<

if hes lick any other boy he will just go and pout afterward
so do nothing if u cant stand pouting

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Valentina @ Dec 1 2006, 09:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
lyk: like

braek: break

wat: what

wat else dont ya

ya: you

understand?[/b]

Valentina,

I see that you do know how to spell correctly....
<

This may be a cool and crazy way of writing but to the majority of users on this board your posts right now are incoherent.

In future, as a courtesy to the other users of this forum, please spell correctly.

Thanks, Lottie

Well uhm, if that guy really likes you, and you don't like him, one of the WORST things you can do is flat-out tell him no.
It will shatter his poor little heart and that silly little crush of his could turn into a full-grown obsession, just making the problem worse.

I guess what you could do is tell him "you just want to be friends".

He'll never bother you again.

HA HA HA HA, what an excellent topic eh? my spelling isn't great but that......wwoooww!!
Anyway to answer the topic, tell him 'he is stupid and your simply not good enough for him, we can always be freinds??'

hahahhaa.

narm

Valentina was banned, due to being unable to grasp the concept of following rules and directions.

SHe...won't be missed, much like Snuffy standing on a street corner in a jumpsuit covered in sequins.
<

Werbung:
I once had a guy who was pretty much completely obsessed with me. I use to tell him no because I thought it was funny to see him cry
<
But I'm just horrible like that. If you want to be nice about,probably just tell him that you are seeing someone, but you still wish to be friends.

Back